Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Bday Mother Dearest

Today is my wonderful mother's birthday! She is the best mom ever. For real. You wanna know why? Take a scroll...
 She is my number one example. She is everything I want to be. She and my dad have taught me the true meaning of love, and how to treat your spouse.

 Not only is she the best mom in the world, but she is also g-ma extraordinaire. I am in no hurry to have kids, but I seriously can't wait for my kids to be the luckiest grandchildren in the world.


Oh my gosh she is the funnest (is that a word?). But really, she is so fun. She makes me laugh so hard, especially when she gets going on a fit of laughter. If you're lucky enough to be around for one of those, you are in for a treat...and sore abs.
She is always there for me. She's the most loving, kind, patient, hard working, smart, forgiving, beautiful, amazing woman ever. For real. I hate hate hate not seeing her every day. 
I love her more than anything in the world. Happy Birthday mom!

1 comment:

  1. ditto. minus the not seeing her everyday. sub not seeing you every day.

    ReplyDelete