Monday, June 25, 2012

lots of love

life has been pretty good to me lately and i've been feeling extra blessed.
sometimes its the little things that make give me the greatest joy.

10 things i'm loving right now:
  1. coconut ice cream from the scoop in fairfax
  2. back rubs.
    [sometimes joe gives them without me even asking, usually he makes me beg for them]
  3. string cheese
  4. having fresh flowers in my house
  5. getting new nail polish
  6. how soon the 4th of july is
    [definitely one of my favorite holidays.
    but then again, what holiday do i not like?]
  7. farmers markets//fresh produce.
  8. bagels
    [even though i read somewhere that a bagel has the
    same nutritional value as a donut...]
  9.  sytycd
    [a new season has begun and i couldn't be happier.
    i'm also quite pleased that not only will the hubs watch it with me,
    but he actually likes it too]
  10. joseph clegg jeppson 

2 comments:

  1. Wanna send me some of that coconut ice cream? Thanks.

    Also, we can talk about SYTYCD on our PLL thread... so many acronyms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm....thought for sure I would fall under your top 10....THANKS K...THANKS!

    ReplyDelete