Monday, August 12, 2013

sister, diet coke and donuts

that pretty much sums it up.
sister time has come and gone, but marci's visit out here was the best
(& it only took me one week to post about it...)
we shopped our little hearts out. 
i don't know who was happier - me, to have my favorite shopping partner. 
or joe, to not be dragged along.
either way, it was great.
we made it to almost all of our favorite restaurants, and sipped on diet coke all. day. long.
plus we ate more donuts, ice cream, and candy than i'd like to admit.
we spent a day in santa cruz, soaking up the boardwalk.
^ see, more candy ^
we also made it to the farmer's market a couple times
and a giant's game.
 thanks for visiting marc! 
oh, and now things like this keep happening, so that's adorable...

4 comments:

  1. 1) Your hair is growing so quickly. What is your secret??
    2) That pic of Joe at the fair might be my favorite that I have seen of him.
    3) The last picture is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) You're the nicest! I don't know...chopping it off wasn't the best idea I've ever had so thank goodness it's growing fast!
      2)Ha! All hopped up on cotton candy.
      3) Still the nicest.

      Delete
  2. alright, kar.... i was feelin all sentimental about this post... until i got to the end. i didn't take that photo for the blog........... care to take that off??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. c'mon marc, it's adorbs ^^ see? miss you! come back and eat donuts with me.

      Delete