Friday, August 16, 2013

life lately...

...in no particular order
 grapefruit for breakfast (or a midnight snack) is always a good idea.
 reminiscing. i literally have hundreds - yes, hundreds - of photos like these.
just kayd & i, hanging out on the beach or having the most genuinely happy smiles you've ever seen.
 summer in a bowl.
 lunch dates are my fav. 
thanking my lucky stars that hubs & i work minutes from each other, 
so these are becoming more frequent!
 one of my favorite babies - hands down.
 shark week.
 accidental matchy-match.
happens more than you'd think. we always go with it.
 rejoicing that my hair is finally long enough to put in a braid, without a million pieces falling out.
(at least not right away)
 camp okizu.
not a bad day on the job.
last but not least - turning my shopping-hating husband into a shopaholic.
this was his idea.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS POST!!! I want some of those pictures of you and Kayd....I miss you. For some reason I must be emotional because you made me cry because I miss you! December can't come fast enough!!!!

    ReplyDelete