Sunday, October 21, 2012

sometimes when your husband teaches double-weekend seminars, 
you just have to tag-along.
so tag-along i did.
this weekend it was san jose.
while joe played superman and taught people how to read
(ok, his job is so much more than that, but i'm horrible at explaining it)
i spent my days shopping...
and hanging out on the san jose state university campus.
it is beautiful and it totally brought me back to my days as a college student.
dare i say, it even made me miss it?! 
ok, i don't miss spending hours studying in the library or walking everywhere,
but it definitely had me feeling nostalgic.
we even ate at pita pit, which i haven't had since living in logan.
and to use the wifi in the library, i had to get a library card.
i'll be back next weekend so it's totally worth it.
turns out san jose's not so bad...

1 comment:

  1. my husband serves his mission in san jose! we still need to go back and visit!

    ReplyDelete