Tuesday, June 25, 2013

i said i wasn't going to blog anymore...

i lied.
sometimes life is too exciting to not document! (at least for myself)
 so here's an update in no particular order:
zach came to visit 
brett came up to hang out for the last time before moving to utah:(
we hiked to alamere falls
^ baby on board! ^
went to a couple giant's games
i visited utah for the first time since christmas
^ miss those mountains ^
^ran a half marathon with my sis^
^ shoutout to our fam//#1supporters! ^
^ kayden is a little runner himself...says he's going to "be a ragnar" next year...^
^ reunited with my btb ^
and smothered my nephews and niece with more attention then they'd ever want. 
^ don't mind koby's goggles... ^
^ baby + flamingos = my fav ^
and hubs & i have been spending loads of time in the city...
exploring new places & visiting some of our favorites
^ a little pda for your tuesday afternoon ^
^ this bridge never gets old ^
^ windmills in golden gate park ^
^ definitely a new favorite! ^

1 comment:

  1. Whyyyy would you stop blogging?? Please don't. Also, I would love him to "be a Ragnar." Adore that.

    ReplyDelete