Thursday, March 14, 2013

happy birthday to my love! 
joseph clegg jeppson
turns 31 today!
 as usual, we'll be turning this birthday into a weekend long celebration,
just because we can.
nothing sounds better to me than celebrating the life of the most important man in mine. 
so to wish him a happy birthday, here's a couple reasons that make me love him more each day:
>> he still puts his hand on my leg in the car. still gives me butterflies <<
//  he'll try anything i cook, and act like he likes it, even when it sounds or looks a little sketchy \\
::  he gives me a back massage almost every time i ask. sometimes he doesn't even ask for one in return ::
>> when i see flowers i like, his immediate response is "get em" <<
// he's the absolute best feet-warmer-upper. in fact, he told me that having him warm up my feet was the only consistent thing i have in my life. 
i'm not sure what he meant by that, but i'll take it \\
 :: he gets me. when i'm stressed and i snap at him, he doesn't take it personal. instead he just says "i know this isn't about me" and hugs me tight ::
>> the thing we "argue" about the most is who loves the other one more. talk about problems, right? <<
i'll stop there, but do me a favor and wish my #1 man a haps bday.
afterall, he really does deserve to be celebrated.
 happy birthday joe!

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this post? First of all... ceute wrapping paper. Second of all... um please tell me those are mini owls on your table? Third of all... if they are owls, trow them ova heya!

    ReplyDelete