Wednesday, August 29, 2012

while the hubby's away...

best friends come to play!
last weekend, joe went camping with some friends for their
2nd annual guy's trip!
aka i wasn't invited.
luckily, natalie was able to come spend the weekend with me.
we had so much fun!
we haven't seen each other for almost a year
which is ridiculous and makes me super sad
but it was so nice to see her and catch up
we spent a cold and foggy saturday in the city
we went to the exploratorium
this is just what we'd look like if we combined faces. or had a baby.
stopped by the wharf for some soup in bread bowls
went to alamo park
where the "full-house" house is
and walked around golden gate park
where we got attacked by squirrels
and almost froze to death.
(no pictures of that - we were too terrified of losing toes to document the moment)
we capped off the night with some late-night pizza at gaspare's.
it was great and so so fun.
thanks for coming, nat!

3 comments:

  1. I can't stop staring at your potential child's picture. It kind of freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved every part of this weekend! Thanks again for letting me stay there and playing with me. If it takes a year for this to happen again. I will NOT be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to San Francisco sooo bad! This is me crying as I type this. Not really - but LOVE the pictures and LOVE Nat-lay.

    ReplyDelete